Preferred Rate Lawyer’s Professional Liability for Attorneys and Law Firms located in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Jersey and Texas
A++ (Superior) XV ($2 Billion or greater) Rated Insurer
Limits Up to $5,000,000 per claim and in the aggregate
Deductible Options: $1,000 minimum deductible available; loss only deductible available (standard in New Jersey)
Separate Limit for Defense Options available (standard in New Jersey)
No Minimum Premium
Qualified high quality Attorneys and Law Firms located in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Jersey and Texas
- Broad Definition of Legal Services: Includes services performed as a lawyer, arbiter, mediator, expert witness, title agent, notary public, governmental affairs advisor, lobbyist, or member of a bar association. Plus services performed as an administrator, conservator, receiver, executor, guardian, trustee or in a fiduciary capacity (except as a fiduciary as defined by ERISA). Legal services also includes pro bono services.
- Pre-Claims Assistance Hotline
- Disciplinary Proceedings: Up to $25,000 per disciplinary proceeding subject to a $50,000 aggregate for reasonable and necessary legal fees and expense in responding to a disciplinary proceding.
- Privacy Breach Investigation: Up to $50,000 in attorneys fees and Network and Privacy Breach up to $50,000 in defense costs, maximum $100,000 aggregate
- Automatic ERP: Sixty (60) days (no additional charge).
- ERP Options: Up to unlimited (additional charge), non-practicing ERP (no additional charge), retirement ERP (no additional charge but conditions apply, talk to your underwriter).
- Independent Contractor and Per Diem Attorney coverage
- Mediation Deductible Credit: reduce your deductible by up 50% up to $15,000 by resolving your dispute through formal mediation within 90 days after the suit is filed.
- Subpoena Assistance: subject to a limit of $25,000 per policy period.
- Loss of Earnings: $500 per day for each insured up to a maximum of $7,500 per claim and $50,000 policy aggregate.
- Public Relations Assistance: Up to $25,000 per Public Relations Incident subject to a maximum of $50,000 aggregate.
- Territory: World Wide covers services performed anywhere in the world provided claims are made in the USA, it's territories, possessions, Puerto Rick or Canada.
Individual policy terms may differ due to underwriting, please check your quote carefully.
Get a Premium Estimate